Thursday, December 15, 2016

this is the end... my only friend

Hello guys! this is my last post in the blog and also is the last session in the english class. So now, I am going to talk about how  it was my semester in general. 
I think, this second semester was not too horrible like the previous. I enjoyed more the different classes, and also I learned a lot, like, in Theory IV. Also the califications wasn't too bad like in my firts semester so that is a good thing.
This semester was funny I think. Maybe because  I didn't have the strees of theory III and also Statitics IV, so I could have more free time to read. Also this semester my group and I, finished our investigation about the artistic education in the "Liceo experimental Artístico". It was an interesting experience and I learned a lot about  how to work with the communities. I hope to make more investigations in the future, but maybe in another topics (very different topics) like the society and the enviroment, the differents religion and another things.
Another good thing, was that english IV was not too horrible how I thought before. Actually I enjoyed the class because it was very dinamic and the activities were funny sometimes (thanks miss!), so it helped me to stop the strees for a moment in all the weeks. I like the english languaje and I hope to continue perfecting my speech and my vocabulary in the future.
Now, maybe a bad thing about this semester was the fatigue. I liked the subjects but, how I dindn't had winter holidays (just two days I think) I was very tired when the second semester started. I remember that the firtst day I wanted to go home and sleep forever, but... anyway. Is almost the end now so, I will try to not worry anymore.
I hope you could have a good finalization of this semester  and also have great holidays! 
See you in the future!



6 comments:

  1. oooh forget talk about cuali, and was the most importan LOL agree with you, i think the first semester in this year was very hard. I like the picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. safsadfadsfsad, freedom xDD almost!!!
    I agree with you, this is the first english (in the university) that I ahve that is fun and more dinamic. Miss: really thank yu for that xD I was worry about my very bad experience of english III...
    Have a nice Christmas and a happy new year!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm not sure if this semester was better or worst than before but I actually do more things that I like.

    Good luck with the end of this semester. Have a nice Chrismas and Holidays!!

    P.S.: I love William Wallace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the contrary, This semester was worst than the first :( and I like to do the investigation en Cuali, Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pic is really funny jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I hope that you can sleep forever in the holidays, I hope that the year 2017 you can would feel good in the university.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete