Thursday, October 6, 2016

A fragile gift

Hello! How are you? today I am little sick and I feel really bad. I want to go home and sleep. But anyway, I have to keep working and I am going to tell you a a short story about a fragil present that I recived when I was 13 years old.
I remember that day. Was a night of Christmas and my family and I finshed to eat. Suddenly my mother left the room and my father went to the living. My sister and I went with my father and we started to talk abouth things that now I don't remeber.  I was opening a gift and talking with my sister when something strange appeared to us in the corridor. It was a little white rabbit with brown spots in her body. My mother had put a red ribbon in her ears. I remember that I was so happy. I had always love the rabbits and that little and fragil animal was so cute. It was just a baby and her steaps were so short when she was walking In the corridor. My father told to us that the rabbit was a present to my sister and I , and they wanted that we took care of her. I went to pick up the rabbit and with my sister we called her "Lola".  After a few years Lola was mother and she had five little rabbits. It was a litle stressful to take care of six rabbits, but was also funny.
Now Lola, is not with us. She died four years ago. And I was really sad. But I still  preserving a remeber of her: one if her daughters called "Diana Ross", but all in my house call her "Negra" because she is a black rabbit. She actually has 8 years old, and that is fantastic for a rabbit because they don't live too much.
 That's all folks!

She is Diana Ross or "Negra" in her last birthday


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Lola. My 16 year old cat died this year. One really misses them. Diana Ross is a brilliant name.
    Get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Beautiful memory. My Milonga came in Christmas too! It was magic. Maybe could you upload pictures of Lola and Diana Ross, isn't? :)

    ReplyDelete